Sunday, July 12, 2009

# Entry 9# 09 NEP Show

Hi guys!! Yesterday I went to the NEP Show. We went to school and asembled there as a class. We had a briefing and about 4+ we left for the stadium. Mr Leong also told us do not be choosy with our bag, they give you what colour just take. Went down to collect our bag and our mcdonald's meal. I was unlucky to get the pink one. The bus journey was SUPER long.

When we reach there, it was a huge human traffic jam. If am not wrong there are about 83 schools there. After we reach there we looked for out seats and sat, the chair was a little bit smaller and short for me . After that it started to drizzle, I searched for my poncho and wore it. The funniest part was that Annabel's poncho tore, it was a big hole. Afte a short while it stopped raining. I was delighted, it was super warm when we wore the poncho. After all the schools have settled the show started.


At night it began to drizzle again!!! We needed to wear our poncho again, but it seemed like it was a drizzle only so no one bothered to wear it. Then t rained heavily, I rushed for my bag and poncho. I quickly wore it, I hid my bag in my poncho as i did not want it to get wet, alot of people was standing with their poncho, I'm not sure why. Me an Serene sat on the chair, I later realised that my butt was wet i quicky stood up and took my flags, heart and hand-drum under my chair. I was like groaning" Aww man, why rain, this is the unluckiest day in my life."

But it was fun standing in the rain, but thus the rain the performance still went on. The show ended and we waited for the bus to arive. There was Ambulance coming in, there was a lady who needed oxygen because of her asthma attack(I think). We needed to squeeze. That's all abou the Show, please comment or tagg!! I enjoyed my self very much.
-Hui Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment